AdvantaClean Prepares You For Excellence
Go into business for yourself, but not by yourself.
One of the most attractive features of buying a Franchise is the Training and Support that you receive as a Franchise Owner. This is something we take very seriously at AdvantaClean, because if our Franchise Owners aren’t successful, then we are not successful as a Franchise Organization. Remember, when you buy a Franchise, you are buying a proven system. You’re purchasing a system that has already established best practices and our team will help you avoid common pitfalls.
Over 90% of our franchisees have no prior experience, making it imperative to provide our business owners the best education, training and support. With over a 90% success rate since we began franchising, our franchisees are getting what they need to succeed!
Some of the support programs offered to our franchise owners include:
AdvantaClean offers a dedicated Pre-Opening coach to assist you with getting your business up and running. We give you the tools you need to find and hire your initial employees, procure your vehicle and equipment packages, set up your business entity and related items.
When you become an AdvantaClean franchisee, rest assured that you will receive the most comprehensive training in the industry. Our comprehensive three-week training curriculum includes executive and technical training, focusing on interactive learning and real-life scenario applications. AdvantaClean University includes:
- Hands-on training at our new state-of-the-art Training Center in Huntersville, NC
- Continuing education programs to meet and keep current with industry certification requirements.
- Instruction on business management, our proprietary software system, production, and customer service procedures.
- Instruction on local marketing initiatives and implementation.
- Ongoing training opportunities on the most up to date equipment and techniques.
AdvantaClean’s marketing stairway will position your business as the premier provider of light environmental services to referral partners, homeowners and facility managers in your market. The B2B strategy is complimented by a comprehensive internet marketing strategy including organic search engine optimization, social media and online advertising.
Our Comprehensive Marketing Support Includes:
- Referral Partner Generation Assistance
- Website Creation and Optimization and Management
- Public Relations
- Branding/Marketing Collateral
National Call Center
The “customer care” center turns leads into appointments. They take inbound calls, make outbound calls and book appointments for our franchisees via our proprietary software system, serving as your office. Our Customer Service Reps are highly trained and managed. They go through the same training our franchisees do, so they are educated on our service lines.
Coverage is provided 24/7/365 for every franchise, which means no opportunity will ever be missed!
You’ll participate in professional sales training provided by Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales and sales management training, learning a sales system that helps you build a robust client base.
We realize that not everyone has been an entrepreneur before, which is why each franchise owner is assigned a business coach. Our coaches guide new franchisees through the challenges and opportunities they may face. Our coaches also work with existing franchisees to help them build and grow their business.
Our coaching program includes:
- Launch visit – After training, a franchise operations team member will visit a new franchisee within 90 days to ensure they get started properly.
- Dedicated franchise coach – For your ongoing training and support for the life of your business.
- Yearly strategic planning
Proprietary Operating System
A proprietary, leading edge and cloud-based operating system delivers a streamlined business system providing real-time data and statistics to manage and grow the business, track profit and advertising expenditures and understand conversion metrics and production costs.