Own an Industry-Leading Water Restoration and Mold Remediation Franchise
AdvantaClean is one of the brightest brands in the water and mold remediation industry. While most restoration businesses are chasing storms and emergency situations, AdvantaClean stands out. Our business model is designed to produce regular, scheduled work and sustainability, delivering much-needed water restoration and mold remediation services needed by almost every home in America.
Our success is the result of our radically different approach to franchising: we help our franchisees grow their businesses by helping them win and retain new customers, and by keeping the ongoing costs of running a successful business low. We generate leads for our franchisees and schedule appointments for them through our call center, allowing them to focus on helping our customers. It pays off too – we have one of the highest customer ratings in our industry.
“Water restoration and mold remediation are in high demand and there has never been a better time to invest in an AdvantaClean franchise,” says Jeff Dudan, CEO of AdvantaClean. “We have helped hundreds of entrepreneurs realize their own dreams of running a successful business that is profitable and makes a difference. Our support infrastructure is second-to-none, as we help our franchisees generate sales, manage their customer interactions and marketing efforts and obtain the education and coaching they need to become successful over the long term. As a result, our culture is one of the most supportive and inclusive in the entire franchise industry, and our franchisees are proud to represent AdvantaClean in their communities.”
What makes AdvantaClean a smarter investment than our competition?
There are numerous advantages to franchising with AdvantaClean over other brands in the water and mold remediation industry. Here are a few reasons AdvantaClean stands out:
- Lifestyle – Our franchisees enjoy a high quality of life, with plenty of time for family and friends.
- Scalability – AdvantaClean offers uncapped growth potential. Our four service lines can lead to greater profits.
- National Call Center – A huge business burden is off the shoulders of our franchisees, as phone calls are answered and appointments are made by our call center staff.
- Training and Support – We provide ongoing technical, marketing and business development training, plus a dedicated franchise support line.
- Large, Protected Territories – Our territories are two to three times the size of our competitors’.
- AdvantaClean Foundation & St. Jude – We launched the foundation, and partner with St. Jude, to exercise our commitment to the well-being of others.
What does it cost to open an AdvantaClean franchise?
The total investment to open an AdvantaClean franchise ranges from $105,150 to $240,500. AdvantaClean also supports the military and their families by offering a 10 percent discount off the territory fee for veterans who qualify to own an AdvantaClean franchise.
- Franchise Fee – $49,000
- Total Initial Investment – $105,150-$240,500
- Net Worth Requirement – $175,000-$325,000
- Liquid Cash Requirement – $50,000-$150,000
- Financing is available
- Training and support are available